Server maintenance Services
For many businesses today, investing in expensive monitoring tools and the technology staff to maintain applications 24Ã—7Â just isnâ€™t cost effective. Without the proper tools and trained staff, key applications and core business processes are vulnerable. The IT department can help you establish a robust business continuity plan by mitigating against costly downtime that will adversely affect your organizationâ€™s bottom line.
By providingÂ 24Ã—7 remote server monitoring, maintenance and troubleshooting to meet these challenges, the IT Department can virtually reduce down time while drastically reducing server support costs.
REMOTE NETWORK MONITORING
The IT Department has harnessed the latest state of the art technology to monitor your systems. Using remote access technology, simple software issues can be resolved as soon as they are reported,leaving you to focus on the core day to day business of your organization. Our remote network monitoring is set up as an early warning system. Preset triggers proactively inform our technicians of potential problems so that they can begin to investigate and resolve issues before they become business critical.
With Remote Managed Services you can:
- Improve operational efficiencies and reduce risks.
- Minimize operational management costs.
- Meet service level objectives.
- Increase IT staff productivity.
- Optimize technology investment.
- Proactively establish a business continuity plan.
IT DeptÂ Server Monitoring & Management Benefits
- Eliminate downtime and associated costs
- Save on server support costs
- Free-up your personnel for projects that build value for your organization
- Off-hours monitoring and maintenance for peace of mind
- Accountability â€“ enforceable Service Level Agreements customized to your business needs
The IT Department routinely performs essential maintenance on all of our clientsâ€™ servers. Server maintenance includes deploying service packs, upgrades and security patches, as well as clearing cache files.